Monday 1 April 2013

Leopard Print

Love leopard print so here it is as a manicure...

I first painted 2 coats of MUA Shade 19, very nice light beige colour I use this a lot.

I then used this old Maybelline black varnish I have as it has gone gloopy which is good for stamping (I will buy a Konad black when this runs out) and I stamped the leopard print image from Konad plate M57.

I then used a dotting tool and Barry M's Mushroom to fill in some of the gaps, a very subtle difference in the background colour but completely changes how it looks.

And here is the finished look complete with my trusty China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

Thanks for taking a look and remember if you have any questions or just want to comment then feel free to do so :)

See you for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment