Monday 4 March 2013

Monochrome Dogtooth

Loving the black and white monochrome trend at the moment and I have a black and white dogtooth jumper so I thought I would do a manicure to match :)

First I applied a base coat to my nails then painted 2 coats of Barry M's white polish (got it all over the skin around my nails.. OOPS!)

I then used the dogtooth pattern from this stamping plate. The plate design is Konad plate M63, however this plate was ordered from here for £1.35, I ordered several plates and they all give a good quality stamp design as you can see above.

I then applied China Glaze Fast Forward top coat and they are done. So quick and simple yet so effective!

Thanks for taking a look and remember if you have any questions or just want to comment then feel free to do so :)

See you for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment