Wednesday 13 February 2013

Roses for Valentines

I thought I would make my nails pretty for Valentines, I was going to use red nail varnish but then I thought I would do something different so here it is...

I applied a clear base coat then I used MUA shade 5 and applied 2 coats. I really like this colour and as I said in my last post these are only £1 from the MUA website. They may only be 6.2ml but for the lovely colours it is well worth it.

I then added a coat of Barry M's Pink Iridescent. Although in the bottle it has a pink sheen to it, once it is applied the pink colour isn't seen.


I then used Konad stamping plate m65 and the roses pattern with Maybelline express finish in black. I have had this nail varnish for a long time so it has gone very gloopy and I can't paint my nails with it, but this makes it perfect for stamping! So next time you go to throw away an old nail varnish, well don't :)


And here is the finished manicure, I used China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

hope you like this manicure and everyone has a good Valentines :)

See you for my next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment