Tuesday 5 February 2013

Block colour manicure

So for the last week I haven't felt very good, been in bed a lot :( but good news is that I won my appeal! I didn't feel too bad this morning so I did a new manicure and I am going to show how I did it and what I used :)

So firstly I painted my nails with Barry M's grey. I really like this grey, it is quite dark and almost has a bit of a blue tint to it in some light.

I then used the white Konad special polish, I think using white is really the only time it is good to use the Konad special polish because normal white polishes just don't look bright enough through stamping as it is only using a thin layer of polish. I stamped the image shown from Konad plate M65.

I then used a dotting tool to fill in random gaps in the pattern doing this differently on each nail. The green is from MUA and is is shade 5, MUA have some really nice shades of nail varnishes and I know the bottle isn't very big but they are only £1 so a real bargain!
The purple is again from MUA and it is part of their Love Heart range, this colour is Love U 24/7 and the Love Heart range bottles are a little bigger and are £2 and also have some really nice colours.
The pink is Barry M and it is the Pink Flamingo colour, the Barry M varnishes are generally £2.99 but can change depending on where you buy them from.

And here is the finished manicure :) for the top coat I use China Glaze Fast Forward top coat and of course apply very gently so not to smudge the design.

I hope you like this manicure! See you for my next post nail nerds!



No comments:

Post a Comment