Wednesday 30 January 2013

How I store my nail goodies!

Been up since about 5 this morning just stressing about my tribunal appeal today. The government seem to think that I am able to work with my illness (I think this is just because I haven't got something they can physically see or I'm not claiming I have depression like everyone on this benefit does!). The thing is that there are so many things I want to do but can't then these idiots say this... I have also been told that stress is the main thing that can make it worse so yeah they have basically made me feel worse, hope they are happy!

Anyway rant over... for now! I thought I would do a post showing how I store my stamping plates and other nail art stuff.

In the brown zebra bag I keep all my nail varnishes (probably not the best place) and in the pink polka dot folder I keep all my plates and in the clear button folder I keep all my other tools etc.

This is how the plates are stored inside the pink polka dot folder. If you are not new to stamping then I am sure you have seen this on the internet and in YouTube videos (because that's how I found out how to do this!). From eBay I bought some trading card storage sleeves (link) these are the cheapest I found and they are good quality. I also a roll of anti slip liner (link) not sure if this is the cheapest on eBay or not, and of course a folder. I love storing my plates like this because it is then easy to look through all the plates you have quickly and easily and the liner obviously stops them from slipping out.

Here are all my nail art goodies stored in the clear button folder. I bought a Konad set and I got the sponges, a correcter pen, the stamper and scraper and the image plate holder. Everything else I got from eBay and Amazon, I am just going to tell you what each thing is because if you search for them in eBay or Amazon they will all come up straight away. I have a nail art palette, set of 5 dotting tools with 10 different sizes, a set of 15 nail art brushes, a wheel of multiple colour 2mm half round pearl decorations, a wheel of multiple colour 2mm rhinestone decorations and a set of 12 different coloured micro beads.

As I said I store my nail varnished in the brown zebra bag and I don't think this is the best place. I am trying to look for a better way to store them, I did keep them in a shoe box but they are so heavy the box got weak quite quickly. If anyone has any ideas as a good way to store them or if you do have a good way of storing them please let me know! And as always if you have any questions or anything to say at all please comment :)

Thanks for looking and I will see you for my next post fellow nail nerds!




No comments:

Post a Comment