Tuesday 29 January 2013

First post!

I haven't exactly got an aim for this blog, I just thought I would do one as I'm stuck at home most of the time with my illness, booo! I have Migraine Vertigo which basically means I am dizzy all day (kind of feel drunk all the time) and I have attacks where the dizziness is so bad that sometimes I have to just lie in bed most of the day.

Anyway... I have always loved nail art and before discovering nail stamping (and being extremely amazed!) I used to do nail art by hand. I haven't done any courses so I wasn't brilliant but I wasn't bad, but now I have nail stamping that's all I use.
It is so easy to use and so effective that I think anyone could do it and I hope this blog will show that :)

I thought for my first post I would just post images of some manicures I have done, then every manicure I do after this I will do more step by step pictures to show how I do them.

I did this manicure (above) using Konad plate m78. It is a full nail image and one of my favourites. So simple to just paint your nails any colour then put this on the top once dry add a top coat and it's done!

This manicure (above) is one of my favourite manicures. I used a sponge to dab these three colours onto my nails, in a different position on each nail, and again used a full nail image from Konad plate m78.

I created this (above) using Konad plate m56. I used the purple to do french tips on each finger, but on my thumb and ring finger I covered nearly the whole nail and left a curved gap near at the bottom. I then stamped the bow french tip and on the thumb and ring ringer I used a dotting tool to create the dots.

This manicure (above) has lovely detail but also looks really simple. I used Konad plate m57, I put the netting diagonally across each nail, doing this slightly differently on each nail, then went along the edge with the pretty lace pattern that I love!

I feel I may end up saying this for a lot of my manicures... But this (above) is one of my favourites as well.  Lol who am I kidding they all are really! I used the leopard print pattern from Konad plate m57 then after I used a dotting tool to fill in some of the gaps with a pink.

I created this manicure (above) using Bundle Monster plate BM16 from the first set. I stamped the image and then after with a dotting tool I filled in the centre of the flowers.

This design I have on at the moment (above). I used Konad plate m57 and stamped the pretty lave pattern along the top of my nail but leaving a gap. I then filled the gap in with black nail varnish. Then between the edge of the lace and the black tip I put a line of silver glitter varnish and on the dots in the pattern I placed silver micro beads.

I have a lot more designs but these are just some of my favourites. When I upload separate manicures in the future I will also say what nail varnishes I am using, but as I didn't do these recently I can't remember which ones I used so sorry about that!

So that is my first post, thanks for looking! If you have any questions or just want to comment then please do!

See you for my next post fellow nail nerds!




No comments:

Post a Comment