Saturday 6 April 2013

Purple flowers

So hopefully Spring will be on the way soon so what better than some flowers and a nice bright colour :)

 I first applied a base coat, I use Barry M's all in one basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener. I then applied 2 coats of MUA's frozen yoghurt, it is a blueish purple colour, looks more purple under bright lights.

On the thumb and ring finger I then used this cute flower design on the Bundle Monster plate BM16 with Barry M's gold foil...

...and I filled in the dots in the flowers with Avon's violetta sparkle.

Then on the other fingers I applied a thin coat of Barry M's silver multi glitter. Barry M now have quite a big range of glitter varnishes that all look really good (here), I am definitely getting the gold mine colour next :)

I applied China Glaze fast forward top coat to finish the manicure.

Thanks for taking a look and remember if you have any questions or just want to comment then feel free to do so :)

See you for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment