Tuesday 7 May 2013

Grrrrr... Tiger Nails!

The last couple of weeks I have gone crazy ordering loads of new China Glaze nail polishes, so I now have 17 of them! So thought I would use a couple of them to do a new manicure. I bought all my new polishes from www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk, they do lots of different brands at really good prices with free delivery!
I was going to do a giraffe pattern but that didn't work out so tiger it is... :)

First I applied 2 coats of China Glaze's Kalahari Kiss. This is a really nice yellowish beige colour.

I then used a sponge to apply China Glaze's Life Preserver in different places on each nail.

After this I used Konad's black special polish and the top tiger stripe pattern Cheeky plate CH2 from the Vibrant Collection.

And to finish I applied Barry M's Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener and it is done :)

I hope you like this manicure, check out my other posts and keep a look out for my future ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment