Monday 20 May 2013

Blues :)

When I bought all my new China Glaze polishes I bought a few blue polishes so here is a blue mani and how I did it :)

Firstly I applied my base coat then 2 coats of polish to each nail, on my thumb and my little finger I used Hanging in the Balance, on my index finger and middle finger I used Electric Beat and on my ring finger I used First Mate, all China Glaze polishes.

On my index finger where I had painted Electric Beat I did a gradient using the same three colours. To do this I painted the 3 colours in a line after each other onto my plastic palette dish, I then placed the sponge into this and then stamped the sponge onto my nail, I did this process twice to get this effect.

On my ring finger where I had painted First Mate I then used Barry M's Amethyst Glitter and applied 2 coats on top.

On my thumb and little finger where I had painted Hanging in the Balance I used the polka dot pattern on Cheeky Plate CH6 and Konad's white special polish and stamped this.

Then on my middle finger where I had painted Electric Beat I used Bundle Monster plate BM-307 along with Barry M's Silver Foil and stamped the butterfly pattern.

I then applied my top coat and here is the finished manicure :) I messed up my little finger a bit after I applied the top coat :( but never mind I still think it looks good :) and I hope you like it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment