Wednesday 15 May 2013

Westside Warrior and CH7 Mani

So thought I would use another of my new China Glaze polishes, this is what I did and below is how I did it :)

So firstly I applied my Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener then 2 coats of China Glaze's Westside Warrior. I am now going to do all my pictures in a flash and no flash version as nail polishes look so much different in each picture.

On my thumb nail and ring finger I used W7's Gold Dazzle and put it on quite thickly near the tip and less thicker further down the nail. In both of these pictures the gold looks quite subtle, but in real life the gold is very bright and quite a yellowish gold.

On all my other nails I used Barry M's Gold Foil (I am starting to run low so need a new one soon!) and I used Cheeky plate CH7 from the Vibrant Collection. I stamped this sort of geometric pattern which looks so nice and very intricate.

And to finish I again applied Barry M's Basecoat Topcoat and Nail Hardener. I really like this manicure and I will definitely be doing this again. I hope you like it too and if you have anything to say or any questions please comment below :)

I have had my eye on the 25F Sumptuous stamping plate set from Pueen Cosmetics for a long time now, I have ordered it and got an email today that it has been posted, but it says it will take 15-25 days for delivery :(
I will let you know when I get them and give my opinion of them. I ordered them from (here) the cost $18.99 and the deliver to the UK is $9.99, altogether this came to £19.49. I think this isn't too bad considering that is for the plates and for shipping to the UK.

So keep a look out for my opinion on them and for a lot more new manicures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment