Friday 10 May 2013

Stamping Polishes

Hi :) just a quick post, as I have said over the last couple of weeks I have ordered loads of new nail polishes. I know that there are some polishes that can be used as stamping polishes but today I was thinking of ordering some Konad special polishes as at the moment I only really use black, white, gold and silver for stamping. I found the 5ml bottles on eBay for about £3 and the 11ml bottles are £4-£6.

I thought this price wasn't too bad, but then I remembered about these nail art pens I had bought about 3-4 years ago when I first got into doing my own nails.
I am guessing most of you that visit this blog will recognise these, I bought these on eBay and can't remember how much I paid but at the moment you can find sets of 24/48/60 pieces of similar pens for £10-£25 depending on the seller and how many you get.

I haven't used these pens for a while, I have checked them and most of them are very opaque and also because I haven't used them for a while a lot of them have gone a bit gloopy. I am hoping that this will make them perfect for stamping!

In the next few days I am going to test all the polishes that I have, including these, and let you know which ones are good for stamping and which ones aren't. So keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for looking at my blog and please comment if you have anything to say or have any questions :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment