Saturday 1 August 2015

NOTD: Flamingoooss!!


Yayyy Flamingoooss!! I have loved seeing all the flamingo themed stuff lately so when I finally got a flamingo stamping plate the other day I knew I had to use it for my next mani :)



As always I applied a base coat on all my nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger 2 coats of China Glaze White On White, on my index and littl finger 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Peachy Breeze and on my middle finger 2 coats of F.U.N Lacquer King.



On the 2 nails painted with Peachy Breeze I stamped this pattern from MoYou Tropical plate 15 using Konad White stamping polish.



On the 2 nails painted white I used these chevron nail vinyl stickers from She Sells Seashells and placed them horizontally along my nail. Then I painted over with Barry M Green Berry and carefully removed the stickers.



I then created my own nail decal using the Uber Mat from Uber Chic Beauty, below is a picture of the whole mat and you can buy it here.
I painted a clear coat on the mat first, then I stamped this flamingo again from MoYou Tropical Collection plate 15 using MoYou black stamping polish. I then used Peachy Breeze to fill in the flamingo using a dotting tool. I then peeled off the decal (which thanks to the mat was really easy) and after applying a clear coat to my nails stuck it on.
I highly recommend buying this mat, it is perfect for making lots of decals at once!





To finish the mani I painted a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment