Sunday 23 August 2015

NOTD: Love Chain


I ordered some more Twinkled T vinyls and they got here yesterday, so here is another mani using them because I just couldn't help myself! :)



To start I firstly applied my base coat as always. Then on all nails I painted 2 coats of Barry M Rose Hip. It feels very weird only listing one polish here, I can't remember the last time I started off with just one colour!!



I used the Twinkled T Love Chain vinyls on my thumb, index, middle and little finger. I placed them randomly then painted over with Barry M Dragon Fruit before carefully peeling away the vinyls.



I then used a Twinkled T Sketched Heart vinyl on my ring finger. Again I applied the vinyl and painted over the heart using Barry M Dragon Fruit.


I finished off the mani by applying a top coat of Seche Vite :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment