Tuesday 11 August 2015

NOTD: Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend


Didn't have much imagination today, came up with this and wasn't expecting much from it. But now I actually really like it :)



I started off by applying my base coat as always. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Coconut, on my index and little finger 2 coats of Barry M Fondant and on my middle finger 2 coats of A England Ascalon.



Then on the thumb and ring finger I stamped this diamond pattern from MoYou Pro Collection plate 05 using Ascalon.



On my index and little finger I added some clear and purple diamanté studs as shown.



I completed with a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment