Friday 28 August 2015

NOTD: It's My Birthday, It's My Birthday!


It's my Birthday today and this is what I have decided to do for my Birthday nails!



I started as always by applying a base coat. Then on all nails I painted 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle, then 2 coats of China Glaze Point Me To The Party.



I used chevron nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells and placed them as shown on my thumb, middle and ring finger. I then painted over using Barry M Coconut and carefully peeled off the vinyls.



I was going to use some single chevron vinyls on my index and little finger, but once I had done the thumb, middle and ring finger I thought it looked nice like this. So I finished it all off with a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment