Friday 4 September 2015

NOTD: End Of Summer Leopard


I got a new phone case the other day and did this mani inspired by it. I was going to do something more Autumnal as it feels like Summer has ended, however there are still technically a couple weeks of Summer left and for a change today it's actually quite sunny. So here is my last Summery mani for a while!



To start as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I painted 1 coat of China Glaze White On White on all nails. Once dry I used a triangle makeup sponge to create a gradient using Avon Viva Pink, Rimmel Orange Bliss and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Man-go Team!
I did this gradient on all nails, but applied it at a slightly different angle on each nail.



Once the gradient was dry, I stamped over this leopard print pattern from Cheeky plate CH2 using MoYou Black stamping polish.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails, and that is the mani finished!



And here is my nails against the case that inspired this mani :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment