Wednesday 9 September 2015

NOTD: Autumn Is Coming...


As my last mani tried to get the last out of Summer I thought I would use more Autumnal colours for this one.



As always I first applied a base coat. Then to begin I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Fast Track on all nails.



I applied a coat of Seche Vite and allowed this to dry before I used these Triangle Swirl vinyls from TwinkledT. I put them on my thumb, middle and ring finger as shown. I painted over with China Glaze Purr-fect Plum then carefully peeled off the vinyls.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment