Wednesday 30 September 2015

NOTD: Simple Floral


Felt like doing something quick and simple today as I haven't really felt very creative and had no idea  what to do. In the end I came up with these and I actually really like them :)



As always I started with a base coat. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Ballerina. On my middle and ring finger I painted 3 coats of Ciate Cream Soda.



To create the simple flower design I used a dotting tool. Firstly I made bunches of five dots together using Barry M Ballerina. Then I used China Glaze Platinum Pearl to dot in the centre. When I first started this mani I was going to place pearl studs in the centre, but I ended up doing the flowers smaller so it made more sense to just use a polish.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment