Thursday 8 October 2015

NOTD: Autumn Leaves


I have wanted to do a dry brush mani for a while now, and I thought it would look great for a leaf mani! So here it is... :)



 To start as always I applied a base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Westside Warrior, and on my index and little finger 2 coats of Barry M Majesty.



For the dry brush effect I firstly used Barry M Mustard. I wiped as much of the polish off the brush as I could on the bottle and also on a piece of paper. Then I wiped the brush both up and down and side to side on the nail until I got the desired effect as shown. I then did the same using China Glaze Life Preserver. Of course you can use as many polishes as you like when doing this technique.



Over the dry brush effect I then stamped this leaf pattern from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L008 using Barry M Gold Foil.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails, with 2 coats on the textured polish.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment