Wednesday 28 October 2015

NOTD: Jack Skellington


Have loved seeing all the Jack Skellington manis so I decided to do my own! My cat decided that a scratch on my finger would make them look better... I disagree!



To start as always I painted a base coat on all my nails. I recently purchased OPI's Glitter Off Base Coat, I used this on my thumb and ring finger. I will update with my opinion of it in my next post, for now I can say it was very easy to apply and it seems like it should stay put until I decide to take it off, but we will see! After applying my base coats I painted just one coat of Barry M Cotton to all nails, definitely my new go to White!! I'm sure it would stamp very well too as do most of the other Barry M Gelly's.



On my thumb and ring finger I sponged on a gradient going from black to white. I used Barry M Cotton, Barry M Chai and China Glaze Liquid Leather. Around my nails as always when I do a gradient I put Rainbow Connections Zap Skin Protector. I also applied a glitter topper over the gradient, China Glaze Ghostess With The Mostess.



On my index and little finger I did these black and white stripes. I used She Sells Seashells straight stencils and China Glaze Liquid Leather.



Using my Uber Mat from Uber Chic Beauty I created Jack Skellington's face. I applied a clear coat on the mat, then used a black Sharpie to draw his face as shown. I then peeled it off and applied a clear coat to my middle finger nail to stick it on.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment