Thursday 22 October 2015

NOTD: Pumpkin Patch


I absolutely love these!!



To start as always I painted a base coat on all my nails. Then on all nails I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Lady And The Vamp.



To create the pumpkin look I decided to paint some lines down my nails in this lighter orange colour which is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Man-go Team! I used a thin nail art brush, as you can see the lines are a bit messy because I am rubbish at free hand! However with something like this I don't think the lines need to be that neat anyway.



I then used MoYou black stamping polish and stamped different pumpkin faces on each nail from MoYou Festive plate 29.



To finish I didn't use my normal Seche Vite as I thought a Matte look would be best for this, so I finished with Barry M Matte Topcoat.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment