Sunday 15 November 2015

NOTD: Sketchbook


Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've had a chest infection since Halloween and I am finally starting to feel better. I hadn't used these scribble vinyls by Twinkled T yet so I thought I would use them :)



As always I started with a base coat. Then on all nails I painted 1 coat of Barry M Cotton.



On my thumb, index and little finger I did a gradient using Avon Viva Pink, China Glaze Spontaneous and Hanging In The Balance.



On my middle and ring finger I did a gradient using Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Man-go Team! and Peachy Breeze.


I then painted 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on all nails. As you can see my thumb nail changed to black, this is because I tried using the vinyl stickers too early and messed it up. As I was being lazy I decided to paint it black instead of doing the gradient again!



I then used these scribble vinyls from Twinkled T. I used them on all nails apart from my thumb nail and placed them differently on each nail. I painted over them using China Glaze Liquid Leather then carefully peeled them off.



To finish I painted a coat of Seche Vite on all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment