Wednesday 25 November 2015

NOTD: "Baby It's Cold Outside"


Well a few days ago it snowed during the night a bit, and apparently we are meant to be getting a lot of snow in December! Also the temperature has really plummeted over the last week compared to how mild it was. So I thought a snowflake mani would be perfect!



To start as always I applied a base coat to all nails. On my thumb, index and ring finger I then applied 2 coats of Barry M Lady. On my middle and ring finger I painted 1 coat of Barry M Cotton.



On my middle and ring finger I created a blue to white gradient. For this I used Barry M Cotton, Barry M Huckleberry and China Glaze Electric Beat. Around my nails I applied Rainbow Connection's Zap Skin Protector for easier clean up.



Over Barry M Lady painted on my thumb, index and little finger I then applied a coat of Avon Opal top coat, because you can never have enough sparkle!



Once my gradient was dry I then stamped over it with this snowflake design. The stamping plate I used was MoYou London's Festive Collection plate 06, and I stamped using Color Club Worth The Risque.



To finish I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment