Wednesday 23 September 2015

NOTD: Indian Summer


Today is officially the first day of Autumn, and typically all September people have said we are going to get a week of hot weather, an Indian Summer. But of course that didn't happen and I doubt it will happen, so here is my Indian Summer mani :)



As always I painted a base coat over all my nails. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Ciate Play Date. And on my index and little finger 3 coats of F.U.N Lacquer King.



I then created a subtle red gradient. For this I again used Ciate Play Date along with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red and Nails Inc Tate. I applied Rainbow Connection's Zap Skin Protector on the skin around my nails.



On top of the gradient I stamped this pattern from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L008 using Barry M Gold Foil.



To finish I painted a top coat of Seche Vite on all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment