Thursday 6 August 2015

NOTD: Jade Jewell


I am going to a party tomorrow and it is a black tie dress code. Below is a picture of my dress and bag which is what I have tried to match my mani to :) I think I've done that quite well. Love it!
Just annoyed that I had to cut them so short because I broke a nail :(





To start as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle, on my index and little finger 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jade Jump and on my middle finger F.U.N Lacquer Queen (a bit obsessed with this lately).



On my thumb and ring finger I did some stamping. I used Konad White and then stamped the pattern shown above from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L008.



On my index and little finger I applied a pearl and diamanté stud as shown.



Then I finished it all off with Seche Vite :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment