Sunday 26 July 2015

NOTD: Cold Mountain


I have seen a few different kinds of scaled gradient manis so this is my chevron design.



I first painted all my nails with a base coat. Then I painted 1 layer of Barry M Eat My Dust on all nails.



To creat the gradient I again used Barry M Eat My Dust along with China Glaze Electric Beat. I then painted over with China Glaze Fairy Dust. The stuff around my nails is Zap Skin Protector from Rainbow Connection.



I then used a chevron nail vinyl from She Sells Seashells and placed this on my nail along with some more of the Zap Skin Protector above the sticker and around my nail. Then I did the gradient as before. This time I didn't add any Fairy Dust.



I finished with a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the many finished.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment