Friday 17 July 2015

NOTD: Chevron Queen


I love chevron manis and I haven't done one for a while, so here it is! :)



As always I first applied a base coat. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 1 coat of China Glaze White On White. On my index and little finger 2 coats of China Glaze Petal To The Metal. And on my middle finger 3 coats of F.U.N Lacquer Queen.



For the gradient I used as usual a triangle makeup sponge and painted on China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy, Petal To The Metal and Float On. Before applying to my nails I painted a thin layer of Rainbow Connection's Zap Skin Protector (liquid latex) around my nails. I did this on my thumb and ring finger.



After applying a coat of Seche Vite and leaving to dry I then used these vinyl chevron stickers from She Sells Seashells and placed them as shown on the gradient nails. I then thickly painted on (as this was a 3 coaster) F.U.N Lacquer Queen and then carefully peeled off the vinyls.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment