Sunday 12 July 2015

NOTD: Summer Gradient


After my last mani I thought I should go back to something a bit more colourful. I love these colours together :)



I first applied a base coat. Then as I always do when I do a gradient I painted 1 coat of China Glaze White On White on all nails.



For the gradient I used a simple triangle makeup sponge and painted on Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Man-go Team!, Barry M Grapefruit and China Glaze Spontaneous. I then dabbed the sponge on my nails. To avoid having to do too much clean up I applied liquid latex around my nails.



For the stamping I used MoYou Black stamping polish and stamped part of the pattern from MoYou Explore Collection plate 22. I did this on my thumb, middle and ring finger.



I then used tape on my index and little finger to create a triangle going from the tip of my nail towards the cuticle. I painted over this with China Glaze Liquid Leather, then carefully peeled off the tape.



To finish it off I painted a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment