Tuesday 7 July 2015

NOTD: Black Heart


Ok so I realise it's Summer and I should really be doing a brighter mani than this. However, when I was deciding what to do it was grey and raining! Plus I didn't want to wait any longer to use this lace pattern plate from Born Pretty Store. So yh that's my excuse...



As always I firstly painted a base coat on all nails. Then I used 2 coats of Barry M Lychee on my thumb, middle and ring finger. And 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather on my index and little finger.



For the stamping I used this beautiful lace flower pattern from Born Pretty Store plate BP-02, which as you can see stamps really well! And I stamped that on all nails painted with Lychee using MoYou black stamping polish.



For the nail heart tip on my ring finger I used a heart paper cutter on some sticky back paper. I cut it in half so I just had the top bit of the heart and placed it as shown then painted using China Glaze Liquid Leather and peeled off carefully.



For a nice finishing touch I decided to add some studs near the cuticle of my nails on the two nails painted with Liquid Leather. I chose to use a pearl stud and a diamanté stud. 



To complete I painted all nails with a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!



As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment