Monday 29 June 2015

NOTD: Summer Dotticure

I have wanted to do a Dotticure for a little while now, so here it is! :)



Firstly I painted all nails with China Glaze White On White, 2 coats on the middle and ring finger, 1 coat on the other nails. If you want a decent white then I highly recommend this!



For the gradient I used just 2 colours, Ciate Pepperminty and Barry M Grapefruit. I did this on my thumb, index and little finger. Once dry I then applied a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.



I used two different sized dotting tool for this. I started by doing the larger dots first in both colours and then I went in after with the smaller tool, again using both colours. I love how this has turned out!



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment