Friday 19 June 2015

NOTD: Rose Quatrefoil


I got my first ever order of Born Pretty Store plates this week, and I haven't done quatrefoil nails before so this is what I decided to do to test the plates.



I applied my base coat as always. Then on my thumb and middle finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Coconut, on my index and little finger 2 coats of A England Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty) and on my ring finger A England She Walks In Beauty.



I stamped this quatrefoil image using A England Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty) from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L003. As you can see the image is very large so is great for longer nails, and it has also stamped perfectly!



I applied my usual top coat of Seche Vite to all nails and that is the mani done!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment