Friday 12 June 2015

NOTD: Under The Sea


I'm not entirely happy with how this ended up, but here it is anyway!



To start I painted a base coat on all nails as always. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 1 coat of China Glaze White On White. On my index and little finger I painted 1 coat of OPI Honey Ryder.



For the gradient I used Barry M Green Berry, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and Barry M Damson. I got quite a few bits of the sponge stuck on my nails when doing this gradient, I normally don't have it happen this much so I was a bit annoyed!



For the stamping I used Barry M Gold Foil and stamped this wave an shell pattern from MoYou Sailor Collection plate 04. I could have stamped this a bit better, so this is also another reason why I am not very happy with this mani.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite, but not on the OPI texture polish and that is the mani finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment