Friday 5 June 2015

NOTD: Doodle Beauty


I decided I wanted to use an A England polish, I haven't used this one yet and it's just so pretty so it won!!



To start I painted my base coat as always. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats of A England Sleeping Palace. And on my middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Fondant.



For the stamping I again used A England Sleeping Palace and stamped part of the pattern from MoYou Doodle Collection plate 03. Such a pretty plate although so are all the other MoYou plates!



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment