Saturday 30 May 2015

NOTD: Delicate Frenchie


After the bright neon colours from my last mani I decided to choose something a bit more calm and subtle.
I saw something similar to this a while ago so thought I would give it a go :)



To start I painted on my usual base coat. Then I painted all nails with 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle.



For the stamping I used Konad White and selected part of the pattern shown from MoYou Explore Collection plate 22. I really love this plate, this is definitely going to end up being one of my most used plates, as are most of the MoYou plates!
To create the normal and reverse french tips I used sticker reinforcer rings and painted using China Glaze White On White.



To finish I painted a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment