Monday 18 May 2015

NOTD: Boom Boom Pow!


The weekly challenge on the Nail Polish Queens Google+ community is Pop Art. This is what I decided to do as I haven't used this stamping plate yet!



As always I painted a clear base coat first. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze White On White. On my middle finger 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red and on my ring finger another Insta-Dri Blue By! also 1 coat.



I stamped this small polka dot pattern from MoYou Pro Collection plate 10. I stamped on all the white nails with 3 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes. On my thumb Blue By!, on my index finger Lightening and on my little finger Rapid Red.



For these two nails I created my own nail decals. For the Bang I stamped using MoYou Black stamping polish, then while on the stamper I filled in with Lightening and painted a clear coat. Once dry I applied a clear coat to my nail peeled away the decal and carefully pressed it onto my nail. For the Pow I did the same thing but stamped with Konad White stamping polish and filled in with Rapid Red.



To finish I painted a top coat of Seche Vite and the mani is finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment