Sunday 3 May 2015

Monochrome Rose Passion


I saw a very similar mani in this months issue of the Nail Art Gallery Magazine, so I decided to do it :)



To start as always I painted my nails with a base coat. Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Coconut. On my index and little finger I used 2 coats of Barry M Passion Fruit. And on my middle finger I used 3 coats of Barry M Rockstar.



For the stamping I used this rose pattern from MoYou Mother Nature Collection 11. I stamped this on the thumb and ring finger painted with Coconut using MoYou Black stamping polish.



Nice and simple mani, to finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and it's done!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment