Saturday 23 May 2015

NOTD: Point Me To The Skittles


I got some new polishes the other day and one of them was this topper from China Glaze so I wanted to use that and I ended up with this Skittle mani. Went a little bit China Glaze Crazy!



As always I first applied a base coat. Then I used five different China Glaze polishes for all my nails. Thumb is Pink Voltage, index finger is Turned Up Turquoise, middle finger is Flip Flop Fantasy, ring finger is White On White and little finger is Kiwi Cool-Ada. All are neons apart from the white.



On my ring finger I topped the white with China Glaze Point Me To The Party. On all other nails I topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust.



To finish I topped all nails with Seche Vite.



I also decided to do the same as my ring finger on my toes :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment