Sunday 10 May 2015

NOTD: Birds Born In A Cage Think Flying Is An Illness



The weekly challenge on the Nail Polish Queens Google+ community is Birds. So this is what I decided to do! Also you may have notice from the new button and the change of photo watermark that I now have an Instagram account. So please follow me @danninailnerd and I will follow you back!




To start I painted my usual base coat. On my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey. On my index and little finger I painted 3 coats of Barry M Starlet.


Then for the stamping, I only stamped on the 3 nails with For Audrey. On all 3 I first stamped this wavy pattern from Cheeky plate CH10 using Konad White. On my middle finger I stamped a bird using Sally Hansen Insta-dri Speedy Sunburst from MoYou Mother Nature Collection plate 01, and then the cage from the same plate using Barry M Chai. On the thumb and ring finger I stamped bits of a flower design from Bundle Monster plate BM12 using both Speedy Sunburst and Chai.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)
To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment