Sunday 26 April 2015

Daydreamer


The weekly challenge on the Nail Polish Queens Google+ community this week is Dream Catchers. I decided to take the feather element of this and ended up with this mani!



As always I firstly painted a base coat on all nails. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I applied 1 coat of China Glaze White On White. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather.



On the nails painted white I created a gradient with a triangle makeup sponge. For this I used Ciate Pepperminty, Barry M Prickly Pear and China Glaze Float On.
The feather is taken from Bundle Monster plate BM15. I stamped this randomly on the gradient nails using MoYou Black stamping polish.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)







No comments:

Post a Comment