Saturday 18 April 2015

She Walks In Beauty


I recently ordered some new polishes from A England and I just had to use this one! Also I have wanted to do a side French mani for a while now.


To start as always I painted a base coat. Then on my thumb, index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Lychee. On my ring finger I painted 3 coats of A England She Walks In Beauty.



On the nails painted with Lychee I made some slightly curved stickers from some label paper and placed it on the nails and then painted with She Walks In Beauty along the side.



To finish I painted with Seche Vite. I love this mani, although it's not very often I don't have any stamping on my nails! So we will see how long I can cope with them as plain as this.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment