Monday 13 April 2015

Damask Wallpaper


I got some new MoYou plates recently and one of them was full of damask patterns so I decided to do this mani as it looks like my wallpaper.



After applying my base coat I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather on my thumb and ring finger. Then on my index, middle and little finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze I'd Melt For You.



I then stamped this damask pattern from MoYou Fashionista plate 08. On the I'd Melt For You nails I stamped with MoYou black and on the Liquid Leather nails I stamped with I'd Melt For You.



To finish I painted all nails with the Barry M Matte Top Coat and that is it finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment