Friday 3 April 2015

Happy Easter 2015!


Here are my easter nails for this year :)



I started with my base coat. Then on my thumb I painted 2 coats of Barry M Prickly Pear, on my index finger 2 coats of Barry M Mint Green, on my middle finger 2 coats of Barry M Peach Melba, on my ring finger 2 coats of Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and on my little finger 2 coats of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream.



On my ring finger I created a chick in a shell. I used a dotting tool for all of this, I did the eyes using China Glaze Liquid Leather, the nose using Avon Coral Beat and for the shell China Glaze White On White.



For the other nails I stamped part of the pattern from MoYou Festive plate 22 using Konad White. Once stamped I then used a dotting tool to fill in some parts of the pattern using one of the colours from another nail.



I then finished it all off with a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani done!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment