Sunday 29 March 2015

Violet Bloom


Over at Nail Polish Queens the weekly challenge is Spring Flowers so I decided to do this :)



To start I painted my base coat as always. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 3 coats of Barry M Prickly Pear. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Majesty.



On the nails painted with Prickly Pear I then stamped this pattern of roses from Bundle Monster plate BM-323 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Escape.
Then in the centre of a couple of the roses I attached a gold diamanté stud.



I finished by painting over a coat of Seche Vite, although not on the Majesty nails as this is a textured polish.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment