Friday 6 March 2015

Smoosh Attack!


The weekly challenge on the Nail Polish Queens Google+ page is to use a technique called Smoosh Attack. I will show how this is done below :)
(I added the stamping a few days after I initially did this mani)



I applied my base coat as usual. Then I painted just one coat of Barry M Coconut on all nails.



To create the Smoosh I used several polishes and dabbed them randomly on my stamper, I then took another stamper and pressed them together. The marble effect that created on the second stamper was then placed onto my nail in the same way as stamping normally. The colours I used were Barry M Coconut and Guava, China Glaze Spontaneous and Ciate Electronica.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished :)


However a few days later I added the stamping, I will show what I did below...


I removed everything from my index and little finger and painted instead 3 coats of Barry M Socialite.
Over the smoosh technique on the other nail I painted a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.



On the smoosh nails I then stamped this area of pattern from MoYou Fashionista Collection plate 11 using MoYou black stamping polish.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and now that is the mani completely finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment