Wednesday 18 March 2015

"Just Like Fiiiiiine China" ♫


I have wanted to do Blue China nails for a while now so here they are finally! :)
After my last mani it's nice to have something a bit more simple.



As always I first applied my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 3 coats of Barry M Coconut (2 probably would have been enough, but for some reason I did 3 lol!). I love using Coconut instead of a proper white a lot now, it looks more subtle.
Then on my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Blue Grape.



Then on the nails painted with Coconut I stamped this flower and leaf swirl pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-306 using Blue Grape. I love that the Barry M Gelly's stamp, I definitely need to get more! Also the stamping in the pictures actually looks a lot darker on the nail in real life :)



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!
I really love this mani, so simple but so effective :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment