Monday 14 July 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 19 - Galaxy


Actually did these on Friday, but had a busy weekend so only just managing to upload them today!



Firstly I painted 2 coats of W7's Black over a base coat.



I then used a small make-up sponge and sponged three different colours on my nail. First China Glaze Electric Beat, second Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Teal-y Fast, then Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Speedy Sunburst. Each time I placed a colour I overlapped some of the previous colours and I placed the colours in different places on each nail.



I then used a nail art brush and a dotting tool to add stars with W7's White. I dotted the small stars with the dotting tool. Then the diamond shape stars I painted using the brush. I first painted a cross then filled in a little. This was my first time painting these, I wish instead I had placed a dot of polish then dragged it out to create the star, but I will try that next time.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani complete. For my first galaxy mani I think it's not too bad :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment