Tuesday 8 July 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 18 - Half Moon


Love half moon nails, very simple looking and not to difficult to do :)



I first applied 2 coats of Essie's Mademoiselle.



To create the half moon I use paper reinforcement rings. I cut them in half and place one at the cuticle of my nail. I then painted over with W7's Black and carefully peeled the sticker off. I did this on all my nails.



I used another of the ring stickers and placed it a little lower than the last one. I then used a dotting tool and Sally Hansen's Casting Call to paint carefully along between the black polish and the sticker. I did this on my middle and ring fingers.



I then painted a coat of China Glaze's Matte Magic on all nails.



And then used W7's Black to add a tip. To get a crisper line I first stamped with Konad plate m19 with their black special polish.
Then that is the mani finished :)

Love using the matte top coat, haven't used it for a while and I also love half moon manis so very happy with this! Feel like this challenge is never going to end though lol.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment