Thursday 3 July 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 17 - Glitter


Decided to keep this really simple :)



First I applied a base coat. Then I painted 2 coats of the amazing Barry M Guava. Probably one of my favourite polishes!



I have had some pots of glitter for ages and hadn't got round to using any on my nails yet. I know some people place them on so they are all neat. But I couldn't be bothered with that lol. So I painted a coat of clear polish and then I just dipped my nail into the glitter until it was covered.



I did the glitter on my thumb and ring finger and applied a coat of Seche Vite over it and that is the mani finished.
This picture is with flash, but it definitely looks more how it does in real life in the pictures above and at the top without flash. But even that doesn't do it justice.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment