Friday 27 June 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 16 - Tribal Print


I do have some tribal print stamping images, but I thought for a change I would try doing a design by hand :)



First I applied my usual base coat. I then painted 3 coats of Essie's Mademoiselle.



Last week I ordered some Sharpie pens. I have seen a few people do nail art with Sharpie's so I thought I would give it a try :)
I didn't want to try anything to complicated for my first attempt using it, so I came up with this design. I waited until my nail polish was completely dry and I then started drawing the lines with the black.
I left some areas plain.



Once the design was done I carefully painted over with a coat of Seche Vite.
Then on the areas that I had left plain I used Barry M's Majesty texture polish and filled it in.

Quite a simple mani, but it did take me a while using the pen for the first time. But I think as I use them more I will get better.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment