Sunday 15 June 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 14 - Flowers


Love the stamping used for this mani, bought the plate partly for this pattern. Quite a simple one this time after my last mani lol!



I first applied a base coat as always. Then I painted 2 coats of China Glaze's Spontaneous.



After that was dry I applied 1 coat of Max Factor's Fantasy Fire. I have had this for ages and hadn't got round to using it yet, so it's about time!



I then stamped using Konad's black and these two patterns from MoYou plate 04 of the Pro Collection. The left of the two pattern where the flowers are not filled in I stamped on my middle and ring finger. The right pattern where the flowers are filled in I stamped on my thumb, index and ring finger.



I then waited a little and applied a top coat of Seche Vite to finish.

Love this mani, it is so simple but gives a great effect.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment